Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What MLB Team Should You Root For?


Somewhere in the depths of my Etsy searches for wedding ideas over the past year I came across this flowchart.  I don't know if I just subconsciously meandered into baseball stuff or if my computer just knows my search history all too well.  This may not be a new meme, I'm not sure when this originally came out, but I only found out what a meme was like last year so give me a break.  Is it intended to be a joke?  Yes, but I've followed every path on this chart and it's also amazingly accurate.  For instance, tailgating factors in the determination of about a third of the teams, which is an all-too crucial criterion.

The very first team on the flow chart is the best - do you have a soul?  If the answer is no, you are a Yankees fan.  Enjoy finding out which team you really should be rooting for.

STANDINGS AND UPCOMING SERIES AS OF 05.04:
Brewers 11-15, -8.5 (4 @ Reds, 3 @ Marlins)
Reds 10-17, -10.0 (4 v. Brewers, 3 v. Pirates
)
Twins 8-19, -11.0 (3 @ White Sox, 3 v. Orioles)


2016 GAMES ATTENDED:
Erik - 7 (+2 worked)

Peter - 12

No comments: